Sunday, June 11, 2006

and now in English

For my dear English-speaking friends and family I want to post the "Weekly" in English every now and then.
I suppose you have heard that the World Cup of Soccer (FIFA) is being held in Germany this month. It will continue through the Fourth of July (o shock!).
I have decided to cook national foods of the countries playing against Germany and the US. That means Budweiser on Monday (Czech Republic plays the US) and Piroges on Wednesday (Poland plays Germany). The kids are having fun with the new international menu. They are getting tired of Italian (pizza) and Chinese food every other day. Just kidding. I do cook German every now and then. On rare (PUN) lucky days, we fire up the old Weber grill and have steak and corn.
The bilingual readers will note that I am not translating the German pages. I hope it is more entertaining to read different stories in different languages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home